Installation is quick and easy, and is necessary for using our DRM-protected documents.
- Close Adobe Reader (if already opened).
- Download the plug-in: Current plug-ins for various operating systems are available at FileOpen.
Note for Windows users: Please use the exe file recommended by FileOpen.
- Once installed, the file "FileOpen.api" will be listed in your Adobe plug-in directory. In most cases this will be under:
If you are not allowed to install programs on your PC yourself, please give your Administrator the following information:
- Click here to download WinZp
- Click here to download Acrobat Reader